Personal data processing
We hereby inform you that the data you will provide to this website administrator as you fill in the contact form (also referred to as mail form) from this same website, will be treated in accordance to the Legislative Decree no 196/2003, Personal Data Code.
The contact form made available on this website has the sole purpose of allowing the site visitors to contact, if they so wish, the administrator of the website, sending an email to the administrator using the above mentioned form.
This privacy statement covers the personal data sent by the user/visitor when filling in the contact form.
We hereby inform you that the data you will personally provide us with through the form will be turned into an email that will potentially be kept within the e-mail receiver system used by the website owner.
These data will neither be recorded on other media or devices, nor other data deriving from you site navigation will be recorded.
1. Purposes of the processing of personal data
The purposes of the processing of personal data are the following:
- the data you provide will be used at the sole aim of possibly contacting you, through the contact details given on the contact form, to process the requests in the message you can send.
2. Nature and procedure of data processing
- the personal data processed will exclusively be those you have provided through filling on the contact form.
- the processing of data provided is made by the transactions or series of transactions prescribed by the article 4 paragraph 1 a) Legislative Decree no 196/2003
- the processing is directly made by the owner of the site.
3. Voluntary provision of data
The provision of data is voluntary and refusal to provide them will determine the impossibility to be contacted by the staff of Rebi Group.